Ownership of Content
Your Use of the Site
PROGRAMATA Online grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- you may not use images of people or places of the Site without PROGRAMATA Online's written permission;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without PROGRAMATA Online's written permission;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - PROGRAMATA Online will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing PROGRAMATA Online to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Privacy (new, effective as of October 1st, 2013)
By registering in the Site, the user explicitly consents to the use of the personal data provided in the registration form of the Site to be processed by PROGRAMATA Online for direct marketing purposes. Users registered in the Site before October 1st, 2013 have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes in 14-day term, running as of October 1st, 2013, by emailing to: email@example.com.
Having the explicit consent of the user, PROGRAMATA Online may grant user's personal data to third parties solely and only for direct marketing purposes. Personal data provided during the registration process in the Site may be used by PROGRAMATA Online for providing of the services herein mentioned, for direct marketing purposes, for offering of new services to the users, for promotions, organization of games, competitions, inquiries, etc.
The user may at any time object against the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, PROGRAMATA Online neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, PROGRAMATA Online assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER PROGRAMATA ONLINE, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than PROGRAMATA Online. Such links are provided for your convenience only. PROGRAMATA Online does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, PROGRAMATA Online specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
Revisions to the Terms
Law and Jurisdiction
Copyright © 2002-2014 PROGRAMATA Online. All rights reserved.